Friday, January 23, 2009

January, 23rd 2009 (Almost typed 2008)

Sorry I haven't posted anything since the beginning of the month. I've had a couple of head colds that have been a pain and don't seem to want to go away. I finally went to the doctor on Wednesday and he gave me some antibiotics that where pretty darn expensive.

I also began class 2 weeks ago. We started our first project last week. I must say it seems like childs play so far to me, but I'm sure the projects will get more interesting and more creative. I have 2 chapters to read and watch a video all before next Tuesday.

Saturday is a a fun event. My Brother and Sister-in-law invited me to go to Disney tomorrow with them and my Nephews. Should be a beautiful day and temps will be nice and warm during the day in the mid 70's. Yay! So you know I am deft. taking my camera with me to take some (okay a lot) of pictures. :)

A few other events/shoots that are coming up so look for photo's to be up soon.
TTFN
Megan :)

No comments: