Monday, February 16, 2009

Red Velvet Cupcakes....

Okay for my favorite Cupcake blogger these pics are for you. :) I also took a picture so you can see my funky orange walls in my kitchen. It would totally go with your orange kitchen aid. :)
Was doing so well not dripping the mix onto the pan, last cupcake I messed up. Oh well not all perfect, but still where tasty. :)




Cooling cupcakes, and being the perfectionist that I am I had to scrape away some of the mess I made earlier. I was happier with it, but after I frosted I decided to take them out of the pan. :)

Ready for my 2nd cousins to dive into. And oh yeah they did. I wanted to add red hots to the cupies, but don't cha know when you try to look for something you can't find them anywhere?? I even tried the Valentines day isle at Publix and Target. So I opted for some red sprinkles I had left over from Christmas not as pretty, but the kids loved them. :)



I had no complaints. I was going to take pictures of the kids eating them, but they'd allready started munching away before I got to take the pic. Enjoy!

Meg :)

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Yay yay!! I want one! They look yummy!