Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October Photos

Hey Everyone,
Been busy this month and last. I finally got my website up and running you can check out my work at: http://www.meganwardphotography.com Very excited about launching it.

I am also going to share some up pics from last weekend. My sweet nephew Wyatt turned 1 and my sister in law and I took the boys to a pumpkin patch near home. Fun and busy weekend. Looking forward to a few up coming photo shoots in Nov. Will post asap. The new website is bringing in some new clients, and I am loving it. My nephew's are so sweet. There is a cute picture that I'm up loading where Wyatt has his hands in the air. He loves it when we put our hands in the air and say Ta Da so that is what he's doing. lol He must have done it 20 times for us, smiling the whole time. I got some cute pictures of Leyton playing in the hay. He is in the not liking his picture taken, so I only got a few action shots when he wasn't paying attention to me behind the camera. ;)







No comments: